All runners are different. Why, how, when, and where we run can vary, yet we all put one foot in front of the other sharing the same passion for this sport we love.
To all TBR ULAH Dream Marathoners Batch 2015: Your Welcome Kit awaits! Woohooo!
If you are a registered runner of TBR ULAH Dream Marathon, you will receive your Welcome Kit containing the following:
* A Note from the Founders
* Your Dream Marathon Training Program
* Your TBR Dream Official Training Shirt (shirt sizes available until supplies last)
* Your Calendar of Activities
* Your Dream Card (giving you special discounts and privileges from our partners like New Balance, Garmin, Secondwind, Chris Sports, LifeScience, Hi-Precision Diagnostics, Forward Lean Running, Simple Hydration! List of discounts available HERE)
* TBR Sticker
* Denenes baby cologne sample packs
Participants who did not opt for delivery of kits may pick up their Dream Marathon Welcome Kit. Pick up dates and venues below:
|Sep 12 (Fri) to Sep 24 (Wed). Sep 24 only until 5PM||The Athletes Foot, Unit 7 G/F Two Parkade, Bonifacio Global City (along 30th St.)|
|Sept 24 (Wed), 6PM to 9PM||During Bull Circle 1, Henry Sy Auditorium, St. Lukes Med. Ctr., BGC|
|Sep 25 (Thu) to 30 (Tue)||The Athletes Foot, Unit 7 G/F Two Parkade, Bonifacio Global City (along 30th St.)|
* Bring your claiming stub (for on site registration) or deposit slip (for bank deposit).
* Size of the Official Dream Marathon Training Shirt are available while supplies last.
CLAIMING OF REDEMPTION KIT BY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
1. Authorization Letter signed by the Registered Runner
2. Claim Stub (for on site registration) or Deposit Slip (for bank deposit).
3. Photocopy of Valid ID of Registered Runner with Signature
4. Photocopy of Valid ID of Authorized Representative
5. TBR and NUVALI waivers SIGNED by the Registered Runner. We will not accept those signed FOR the runner. To be verified with the ID submitted. No signed waivers, no welcome kit. You may click HERE to download waivers.
Filinvest City will be holding Filinvest City Endurance Weekend, a two day event consisting of a 12 hour trail run and a 12 hour mountain bike race, on November 8 and 9 at Filinvest City. Last year, I just dropped by to cover the event and, needless to say, I was quite envious seeing the runners on the trail. This year, I’m looking forward to running trails again in the middle of the city! Come and join! (more…)
5 Weeks to Chicago Marathon!
The past couple of weeks have been quite challenging. While I start the first half of the week feeling fresh, I end the back to back weekend runs struggling to lift one foot in front of the other. Cumulative fatigue from the past 3 weeks of running 70k to 80k per week have certainly taken a toll on my legs. (more…)
Congratulations to all confirmed participants of TBR-ULAH Dream Marathon Batch 2015!
Registration is over and we spent the past several days finalizing our list of participants. I’ve also been quite busy the past few days preparing our materials and shirts for batch 2015. This is always an exciting time for us and we look forward to meeting the new Dreamers soon!
Below is the master list and important dates to remember. See you soon Dreamers! (more…)