I love how some organizers are releasing their 2015 race calendars as early as now to allow for early race planning among us athletes. With so many triathlon events next year (I hear there are nine, yes nine, 70.3s next year!) it’s good that we can all choose the races that we’d like to spend our blood, sweat, and tears on. Below is BikeKing’s Multisport Race Calendar for 2015. TriUnited 2 has always been one of my fave triathlons!
It’s time for our first run with Batch 2015 of TBR ULAH Dream Marathoners! Everyone is welcome to join. Entrance is free and open to the public. Gatorade will provide drinks at the assembly area but please bring your own hydration belts and/or bottles as none will be provided at the course. You can leave your bags with our staff but we will not be responsible for any lost items so please leave your valuables at home.
See you all there!
To all TBR ULAH Dream Marathoners Batch 2015: Your Welcome Kit awaits! Woohooo!
If you are a registered runner of TBR ULAH Dream Marathon, you will receive your Welcome Kit containing the following:
* A Note from the Founders
* Your Dream Marathon Training Program
* Your TBR Dream Official Training Shirt (shirt sizes available until supplies last)
* Your Calendar of Activities
* Your Dream Card (giving you special discounts and privileges from our partners like New Balance, Garmin, Secondwind, Chris Sports, LifeScience, Hi-Precision Diagnostics, Forward Lean Running, Simple Hydration! List of discounts available HERE)
* TBR Sticker
* Denenes baby cologne sample packs
Participants who did not opt for delivery of kits may pick up their Dream Marathon Welcome Kit. Pick up dates and venues below:
|Sep 12 (Fri) to Sep 24 (Wed). Sep 24 only until 5PM||The Athletes Foot, Unit 7 G/F Two Parkade, Bonifacio Global City (along 30th St.)|
|Sept 24 (Wed), 6PM to 9PM||During Bull Circle 1, Henry Sy Auditorium, St. Lukes Med. Ctr., BGC|
|Sep 25 (Thu) to 30 (Tue)||The Athletes Foot, Unit 7 G/F Two Parkade, Bonifacio Global City (along 30th St.)|
* Bring your claiming stub (for on site registration) or deposit slip (for bank deposit).
* Size of the Official Dream Marathon Training Shirt are available while supplies last.
CLAIMING OF REDEMPTION KIT BY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE
1. Authorization Letter signed by the Registered Runner
2. Claim Stub (for on site registration) or Deposit Slip (for bank deposit).
3. Photocopy of Valid ID of Registered Runner with Signature
4. Photocopy of Valid ID of Authorized Representative
5. TBR and NUVALI waivers SIGNED by the Registered Runner. We will not accept those signed FOR the runner. To be verified with the ID submitted. No signed waivers, no welcome kit. You may click HERE to download waivers.