Press Release – Leading outdoor brand The North Face lives up to its own challenge of embodying the spirit of exploration as it successfully holds the first-ever TNF Outdoor Challenge Philippines. Made possible with the support and participation of Governor Migz Villafuerte, the race was held last November 18, 2017 at the Camsur Watersports Complex (CWC). (more…)
Join GoWell for an evening of Ashtanga yoga with model, yoga instructor, and GoWell ambassador Bubbles Paraiso. One full hour of Ashtanga yoga will improve circulation, detoxify your muscles and organs, and give you a light and strong body. It will also give you a calm mind amid the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
GOWELL YULETIDE YOGA
Ashtanga Yoga with Bubbles Paraiso
November 21, 2017 (Tuesday)
Registration starts at 6:30 PM. Event starts at 7:00 PM
Kerry Sports, Shangri-La at The Fort, Bonifacio Global City
Registered participants are invited to come in holiday costumes, such as Santa Claus, reindeers, or Christmas décor, or in gym attire with Christmas colors green, red, or gold. A Garmin Vivofit 3 Activity Tracker will be awarded to the GoWell member in best costume.
Here’s a great cross training activity with your friends!
GoWell Sweat Squad
June 15, 2017 (Thursday)
Registration starts at 6:00PM. Event starts at 7:00PM
Function Room C, SMX Aura
GoWell Sweat Squad is a choreographed dance workout led by popular fitness instructor and ambassador Nikki Torres. Get a good workout with a combination of yoga, dance, and bodyweight circuit training, while grooving to the hottest hiphop, R&B, and EDM tracks in a fun party setting. (more…)
Toby’s Sports, the largest multi-brand sports retailer in the Philippines, unveiled its new national campaign that underlines its aggressive pursuit to promote sports and an active lifestyle. Toby’s also officially launched its e-commerce site, a testament to its commitment to providing the best shopping experience to its customers, further solidifying its place as the sports retailer of choice for Filipinos. (more…)
Ignite your passion for trail running with the Merrell Pilipinas Trail Running Camp! On May 6 to 7, 2017, you can get oriented on the fundamentals of trail running by veteran trail runners and experts speakers like Thumbie Remigio, Manolito Divina, Alex Yap and many more! The 2-day program set at Basekamp in Rizal will give participants an understanding of trail running techniques, hill running, nutrition and training plans and heat/hydration management.
The Pilipinas Trail Running Camp II will have the following program:
- Nutrition: Know more about the fundamentals of nutrition and hydration for endurance running from Asia’s Wonderwoman and International Athlete Jeri Chua from Singapore
- Weather Management: Learn how to cope with the changing conditions in the mountains from Alex Yap and Simon Sandoval who have raced in all continents of the world.
- First Aid on the Run: Experience how to handle properly a number of situations runners could face on the trails in an on–the–run training session by Team Rescue 8.
- Avoiding Injuries: Get insights on how to avoid injuries and how to recover properly through manual therapy and biometrics from Rheyson Cornilla, PT
- Yoga Session: Enjoy an hour of yoga. Experience how it can make the muscles stronger and flexible to face the challenges of the trails by Arlene Agulto, one of the top female local trail runners and a yoga instructor
- Enduring the Trails: Run with Head Mentors Sandi Menchi and Manolito Divina and Camp Director Thumbie Remigio and learn the tips on how to enjoy the trails by doing it better.
- Race Planning: With the race directors and veteran trail runners to help runners reach their goals.
To join the Merrell Pilipinas Trail Running Camp 2, simply register online at www.raceyaya.com. The registration fee of Php 2,500.00 is inclusive of one nightaccommodation, meals for the entire weekend camp, event shirt, and freebies. Full details of the trail camp are also posted on both Merrell’s Facebook page and raceyaya.com